News Ticker
  • Texas will face Oklahoma in the Big 12 Championship on Saturday, December 1st @ 11:00 AM in Arlington, TX. Game will be televised on ABC
  • Texas Basketball (5-1) loses to Michigan State in title game of Las Vegas Invitational 78-68
Sign in to follow this  
MBHORNSFAN

Attending games?

Live out of town.  My wife and I try to make the RRR tho; been twice the past couple of years.  Will probably hit the TCU game when it's in Ft. Worth because we have TCU alum family and the Tech game in Lubbock because mt daughter attends school there

I've had football season tickets now for 30+ years. I make most but did miss some in the past if my kids had activities on the same day. In the past couple of years, there have been some games where I let my kids (who are now adults) go. It's what a dad does.

I've been to multiple baseball, basketball and volleyball games over the years but here lately, I find it more comfortable watching from my couch quite honestly. Oh, the beer is cheaper at my house too.  B)

Edit note: The FEC seating sucks if you're 6' or taller

I had season tickets years back.  Dropped out once the kids came around and I started coaching youth sports.  Game day required a large chunk of time, and someone to watch the kids for the whole day.  We try to attend a few home games a year.  We had tickets with friends, foundation kept wanting increased donations which would essentially move our seats two spots closer to the west side of DKR.  Increasing the donations was a waste of money.  I enjoy going to DKR, but have been frustrated for years with the product I was paying to watch.  Honestly, I don’t mind the convenience of Tv at home.

I have been to two UT games. Luckily I got to see Earl live and in person.

I don't go to games because my wife thinks sports is a waste of time. Plus if you have a beer or three you really have to worry about your drive home.