News Ticker
  • Texas vs Iowa State kickoff will take place on Saturday, November 17th @ 7:00 PM at DKR-TMS in Austin
  • Texas Football schedules Georgia for home and home series in 2028 and 2029
  • Texas Football ranked 13th in AP Poll and 14th in Coaches Poll
Sign in to follow this  
Bear19

Congratulations google user.

4 hours ago, Bear19 said:

Why don’t we just get the shit off of here.

We have to have some way to keep our site running for free for all of you. That means we have to produce some type of revenue, and the only way for us to do that is through ads. Like NTG said, ad blocker is very useful and helps out a ton. Sorry that we can't do more, but that's just how it has to be in order to keep the site free.

Now it’s a freaking banner from welcome Amazon user. I think as inconvenient as this type of ad is I would rather not visit than keep putting up with this crap.

You cannot simply hit the X button and have it go away. I’ll be back when you fix it.

3 hours ago, Bear19 said:

Now it’s a freaking banner from welcome Amazon user. I think as inconvenient as this type of ad is I would rather not visit than keep putting up with this crap.

You cannot simply hit the X button and have it go away. I’ll be back when you fix it.

Sounds good. 

8 hours ago, Bear19 said:

What happens when you scroll down?  On my browser it scrolls and goes hidden. Just like every post that I scroll past. 

57 minutes ago, Bear19 said:

It has not happened in the last three hours or so. I am thinking aaron may have done more than just “take a look at it.” :-)

If I were you I would peek out the window and see if Aaron is on your lawn. ;)

And if you lewve until it changes, how will you know it’s gone?  B)

16 hours ago, joeywa said:

If I were you I would peek out the window and see if Aaron is on your lawn. ;)

And if you lewve until it changes, how will you know it’s gone?  B)

I could not come back until it was fixed because I couldn’t get anything on my screen except the ads. 

And I’m pretty sure Aaron has left my yard. I don’t hear the lawn mower. :rolleyes: