Join Our Community

Do you bleed Burnt Orange? Come talk about the Longhorns! Registration is FREE and EASY!
Sign in to follow this  
Harrison Wier

HornSports Members Prediction Thread: Baylor

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

Franchise Quest

• Latest Posts

• Hello BJFH89, Welcome to the HornSports forums!  Thank you for joining our online community to discuss Texas Longhorns Athletics - please feel free to browse around and get to know the board and other posters. If you have any questions or suggestions on how we can improve the community, please don't hesitate let us know! --HornSports Staff
    • I'll take the playoff berth.  We may lose to a team like Alabama but I don't think we get our ass whipped.  Just look at the scores since this staff has been here.   TCU last year is the only game we have lost by more than 10 points. 
    • They have a dandy lil QB, too
    • @Daniel Seahorn quick question: does the name Kamden Perry move the needle? He's a WR for Longview. Kid is putting up numbers. Heard of him? Thoughts? 
    • Agree, you don't often have a whole staff agree on a prospect. I'm surprised this is a rumor or not followed with "doesn't this happen often?" With limited numbers, every spot on the roster means something. Staff is trying to get to the point where there are no ( insert the names you know here ) players not carrying their weight on the roster. I think this all started on the TCU site where there was also birth given to the excuse of "Patterson told him to look around."