News Ticker
  • Texas vs Iowa State kickoff will take place on Saturday, November 17th @ 7:00 PM at DKR-TMS in Austin
  • Texas Football schedules Georgia for home and home series in 2028 and 2029
  • Texas Football ranked 13th in AP Poll and 14th in Coaches Poll
Sign in to follow this  
Aaron Carrara

*****GAME THREAD - TEXAS vs. OKLAHOMA*****

10 hours ago, Baron said:

Did anyone watch the ou post game press conference? Kyler is a petulant little spoiled brat. His demeanor during the entire press conference screamed entitled brat.

He has always been a petulant little spoiled brat. Pretty much the same as his dad. 

And Lincoln Riley wasn't much better from the from selected clips that I have seen. In one clip, someone asked him if he wanted to expound on the final 2 plays of the game or something like that and all he said was "no" with a lot of arrogance in his voice and face. Complete ass in my book. 

5 minutes ago, North Texas Golfer said:

He has always been a petulant little spoiled brat. Pretty much the same as his dad. 

And Lincoln Riley wasn't much better from the from selected clips that I have seen. In one clip, someone asked him if he wanted to expound on the final 2 plays of the game or something like that and all he said was "no" with a lot of arrogance in his voice and face. Complete ass in my book. 

ou gives a-holes a bad name.

1 hour ago, longhorn_mig said:

Exactly what I want to hear. Move on to the next game and keep it rolling. DO NOT f*** around and bury Baylor.

The Maryland game really could end up as important in good way. These guys have a very fresh reminder how much losing sucks that didn't hurt them late in the year.

Recent years have been tough sledding for Texas, and OU fans have made a lot noise about beating up on the Horns. 

The Horns are 1-0 vs. the dirt burglars, which is awesome, but the recent RRS record is also interesting.

Last 4 games: 2-2

Last 6 games: 3-3

Last 14 games: 7-7