Join Our Community

Do you bleed Burnt Orange? Come talk about the Longhorns! Registration is FREE and EASY!
Sign in to follow this  
Harrison Wier

HS Members Prediction Thread: USC

Just now, Sirhornsalot said:

No, it was a brilliant stab at something no one expected. lol . . and fell flat on its face. lol

I did not begin employing mojo, voodoo, pins in dolls, and covering all superstitions until we lost to Maryland.

I remember being confident. It was fun.

I like your intent and positive mojo!

No, USC and Texas are not the football powers of years ago, but a Texas loss to me would change the trajectory of Texas future with Herman.  He would go from a Head Coach enjoying the benefits of rebuilding a historic program to nothing more than another Coach who is trying to sell the illusion that progress is being made and begging us to wait for next year. will be like watching a sadder version of GlenGerry Glen Ross movie!  So yeah this game is very important for Texas in my view. 

12 minutes ago, mctmatt said:

No, USC and Texas are not the football powers of years ago, but a Texas loss to me would change the trajectory of Texas future with Herman.  He would go from a Head Coach enjoying the benefits of rebuilding a historic program to nothing more than another Coach who is trying to sell the illusion that progress is being made and begging us to wait for next year. will be like watching a sadder version of GlenGerry Glen Ross movie!  So yeah this game is very important for Texas in my view. 

I'm not quite where you are but I am getting there. I can't decide if this team sucks or just needs to get some positive momentum.

33 minutes ago, mctmatt said:

No way, in my wildest dreams, did I think we'd be here in week 3 and begin to think about "next year."

On 9/13/2018 at 8:58 PM, Sirhornsalot said:

No way, in my wildest dreams, did I think we'd be here in week 3 and begin to think about "next year."

Next year? I am thinking of 2005.

Yes, living in the past. It's all I think we have at this point.