News Ticker
  • Texas vs Iowa State kickoff will take place on Saturday, November 17th @ 7:00 PM at DKR-TMS in Austin
  • Texas Football schedules Georgia for home and home series in 2028 and 2029
  • Texas Football ranked 13th in AP Poll and 14th in Coaches Poll
Aaron Carrara

Welcome new Sponsor Greater Austin Urology

I wanted to take a moment to welcome our newest site sponsor Greater Austin Urology for joining us for the football season.

Let's face it, as we guys get older, issues inevitably arise.  For those that have had issues, you know it's not something to let linger.  And we need someone that we can talk to about those issues - someone that will listen and give us individualized care that is based on sound healthcare practice.  Dr. Lucas Jacomides and Greater Austin Urology are that "someone."

Whether it's kidney stones, prostate cancer or issues, urinary incontinence or related issues, call Greater Austin Urology and Lucas will take care of you.

Dr. Jacomides will post noteworthy bits of information on this thread or link to his urology blog, so be sure to check it/them out. Some of it could save your life or the life of a loved one.

Greater Austin Urology
Dr. Lucas Jacomides

11673 Jollyville Rd.
Suite B101
Austin, TX 78759
512-540-3937 phone
www.GreaterAustinUrology.com

WELCOME GREATER AUSTIN UROLOGY!

123_gaulogo2.png

On 9/4/2018 at 12:18 AM, primal defense said:

Can they help me recover from the pain coming from the Maryland loss? if they do will they take insurance?:unsure:

Definitely feels like we have been kicked in rhe nuts so far this season...might need appointments for all of us (except for Java, she is in the clear).

Thanks Aaron, and thanks everybody- glad to be part of the Horn Sports Community! Yes, the Maryland game was a real "ball buster", but glad to see us bounce back at home and hold on against Tulsa. I also thought it was a good omen for Saturday that Texas-Ex Quandre Diggs picked off ex-Trojan Sam Darnold's first-ever NFL pass for a pick-six tonight.

Happy to see any of my fellow Longhorn fans in my office for all of your urologic needs. (While I went to Rice, I married Longhorn, and she reminds me repeatedly that I've actually spent most of my education and money at UT.) Just call me at (512) 540-3937, and tell them you heard about me on this forum.

Also, check out my website greateraustinurology.com, and like my Facebook page "Greater Austin Urology". I have a useful blog this month about prostate cancer, to coincide with Prostate Cancer Awareness month.

Finally, I'm not particularly adept at all this fancy online stuff, so alternatively, come by Section 109, Row 34, and show me what's wrong with you (kidding, of course!)

Hook Em!