Daniel Seahorn

It’s Game Week....

And we got depth charts out for Maryland. It’s finally here, y’all. 

Not many surprises here for this week, but the OR between Kerstetter and Cosmi is definitely interesting. Will be interesting to see how that plays out. 

Predictions for the game will be out later this week and I will be bringing you coverage live from FedEx field this Saturday. Can’t. Wait. 

Advertise on HornSports
44 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

The annual wandering through the non-football desert is almost over. lol

I am glad to have the ability to see games of the past, but I'm about sick to death of them right now.

Yeah, I quit watching the football reruns a month ago and started watching Velocity. About had it with that too.

I'm definitely ready for some live Longhorn football!  \\m//

Tulsa:lol:... our season depends on the OL and run game. I believe we finally have a run game that can open up the pass. 

Our recieving core is probably one of the best groups we have had in a LONG time.

our defense I’m not worried about the slightest bit.

We have a favorable home-away schedule. And where it isn’t favorable we are facing first time starting QBs.

this all comes down to the run game opening up the passing game which means this all falls on the OL...which I think can get the job done.

11-1 hookem horns!

I'm excited about game week, but cautious at the same time.  Last year I was pumped only to be bummed 3 hours later.  I'm going into this game hoping for a Horns win, but not expecting it.  I know that's blasphemy, but the last 7 years have done a number on my brain.

25 minutes ago, texbound said:

I'm excited about game week, but cautious at the same time.  Last year I was pumped only to be bummed 3 hours later.  I'm going into this game hoping for a Horns win, but not expecting it.  I know that's blasphemy, but the last 7 years have done a number on my brain.

How long have you been a member of KA?  Does it really work?