Join Our Community

Do you bleed Burnt Orange? Come talk about the Longhorns! Registration is FREE and EASY!
Sign in to follow this  
MikeV73

Hoops Recruiting

Anyone in the know on hoops recruiting?  All I keep reading is how we have no commits thus far and are falling behind with the next class.  Obviously early, but would be nice to get some commits.  Hope Westlake's Will Baker stays home and comes to the 40 acres.  His CB has Texas at 12% with UCLA and UNC on top.  Most of the predictions are a few months old so not sure what is happening with him.  

My thoughts on hoops are the same they were on football after 2 years of Charlie Strong.

CDC Needs to make a move. Should have at the end of last season. Since he is taking his time I hope like hell he gets it right.

Shaka REALLY needs to make a run this year. It could be very special if somehow Jones is able to come back and play some minutes.

I don't know why we're an empty class for the following year. Seems like at least one would have committed by now.

On 8/12/2018 at 10:20 PM, Sirhornsalot said:

Shaka REALLY needs to make a run this year. It could be very special if somehow Jones is able to come back and play some minutes.

I don't know why we're an empty class for the following year. Seems like at least one would have committed by now.

The 2019 class will be small because relatively few players leave this year. If I had to guess, it's 3-4 players at the most. This is less about 'falling behind' and more about simply not having that many spots to fill so they're being selective. Recruiting will be fine.