Join Our Community

Do you bleed Burnt Orange? Come talk about the Longhorns! Registration is FREE and EASY!
Sign in to follow this  
HornSportsBot

TexasSportsVideo: Tom Herman press conference

Sign in to follow this  

Franchise Quest

• Latest Posts

• From what we’ve been told the Texas staff is fairly divided on Lewis. Some like him, others don’t. 
    • This is true, when Texas won consistently. That hasn’t happened yet. This is one season and Texas still has to finish. Big-time recruits like McCoy and Sanders are still going to be tough to pry away. It’s possible, but it’s not set in stone by any means. 
    • My final take.  The team is still learning how to win.  They won ugly and a win is a win.     That was literally one of the worst officiated games  have ever watched. Both ways, the entire game.  The early whistle on the latteral that was an easy scoop and score, The BU INT in the endzone which IMHO was going to go the way of the call on the field, regardless.  Missed OPI calls, BU holding on every down!      I can only hope we don't get that crew again this season.   The TV broadcast crew was equally bad.  
    • Most of you youngsters are not familiar with what Texas can do from a recruiting standpoint when Texas is winning and good.  If Herman really gets this thing going getting national 5 stars will become the norm. Mack Brown did it in the early 2000's. Like I said many of you have only been around the last decade which has been a shit show so I understand not having much optimism on landing these elite recruits.