News Ticker
  • Texas will face Oklahoma in the Big 12 Championship on Saturday, December 1st @ 11:00 AM in Arlington, TX. Game will be televised on ABC
  • Texas Basketball (5-1) loses to Michigan State in title game of Las Vegas Invitational 78-68
Sign in to follow this  
Sirhornsalot

The Dead Period Hang Out

An Aggy causes trouble on a flight, but the pilot (Longhorn Grad)has a simple solution.

A flight is on its way to Sydney, when an Aggy in economy class gets up, moves to the first class section and sits down. The flight attendant watches the Aggy do this, and asks to see the ticket. She then informs the Aggy that they have only paid for economy class, and will have to sit in the back.

The Aggy replies, “I’m an Aggy, I’m in the $ec, I’m going to Sydney and I’m staying right here.”

The flight attendant goes into the cockpit and tells the Longhorn Grad pilot and the co-pilot that there is an Aggy bimbo who has an economy ticket but is sitting in first class, and won’t move back to the correct seat. The co-pilot goes back to the Aggy and tries to explain that because they only paid for economy, they will have to leave and return to the correct seat.

The Aggy replies, “I’m an Aggy, I’m in the $ec, I’m going to Sydney and I’m staying right here.”

The co-pilot tells the Longhorn Grad pilot that he probably should have the police waiting when they land to arrest this Aggy who won’t listen to reason.

The Longhorn Grad pilot says, “You say it’s Aggy? I’ll handle this, I’m related to an Aggy. I speak Aggy.”

He goes back to the Aggy and whispers in the Aggy,s ear, and the Aggy then says, “Oh, I’m sorry” and gets up and goes back to the correct seat in economy. The flight attendant and co-pilot are amazed and ask him what he said to make the Aggy move without any fuss.

The Longhorn Grad pilot replies, “I told the Aggy that first class isn’t going to Sydney.”

That Longhorn Grad pilot knew what he was doing!

On 7/12/2018 at 10:19 PM, Sirhornsalot said:

I had to buy that "insider" thing at DCTF's website. It was $20 and I get this mag and the one they put out in January. I had my copy about four days after I subscribed.

They finally hit the magazine rack here in Fbg. I'm scouring the top 300 for O-line.

Not much to report on most fronts. Hearsay and rumors are about it. 

In other news, it’s hot as fish grease in Texas. Heck, it’s hot up in the PacNW too. All week highs in the mid 90s but it’s at least bearable w/o humidity and lows dropping late night into the 60s. Of course folks up here think the world is coming to an end. Ha. 

23 minutes ago, joeywa said:

Not much to report on most fronts. Hearsay and rumors are about it. 

In other news, it’s hot as fish grease in Texas. Heck, it’s hot up in the PacNW too. All week highs in the mid 90s but it’s at least bearable w/o humidity and lows dropping late night into the 60s. Of course folks up here think the world is coming to an end. Ha. 

Its actually much better today than its been in a while. Last week was almost unbearable. It was hard to breath the air it was so hot.

Some sort of cool front blew through and took that intense hot air away, thankfully. The 99 we'll see today is much more tolerable and almost feels good compared to last week.

I had two instances last week where I saw a worker starting to have trouble and had to pull them out. It was 112 that day.