Join Our Community

Do you bleed Burnt Orange? Come talk about the Longhorns! Registration is FREE and EASY!
Sign in to follow this  
Baron

2018 RecruitingClass

I was just wondering about everyone's opinion regarding who will standout, contribute or redshirt with this incoming class.

When I think about standouts, I can't help but project Sterns & Foster.

Contributors, in order of significance, would be Ojomo (yes, I picked Ojomo ahead of Coburn), Adeoye, Ingram & Cook

Redshirt candidates: Hopefully a third of this class. There should be enough depth to allow several redshirts.

I see Coburn as a 4i once he gets his body right with Mcknight and that will take a redshirt.

I would like to hear y'alls criticisms and takes.

7 minutes ago, Baron said:

I was just wondering about everyone's opinion regarding who will standout, contribute or redshirt with this incoming class.

When I think about standouts, I can't help but project Sterns & Foster.

Contributors, in order of significance, would be Ojomo (yes, I picked Ojomo ahead of Coburn), Adeoye, Ingram & Cook

Redshirt candidates: Hopefully a third of this class. There should be enough depth to allow several redshirts.

I see Coburn as a 4i once he gets his body right with Mcknight and that will take a redshirt.

I would like to hear y'alls criticisms and takes.

I agree with you on Ojomo. He's going to be a monster. And to think how young he is . . . 

Adeoye would be my #2 choice. He's physically there already.

Ingram for the 3rd spot because I think he's a difference maker, a home run threat and will give our running game an upgrade.

I think Coburn will eventually contribute, but likely not early in the schedule.

My dark horse would be Demarvion Overshown. If he doesn't shirt, then I expect him to be a terror on special teams.