Join Our Community

Are you a fan of the Texas Longhorns? Registration is FREE and EASY. Join the discussion!
Sign in to follow this  
Bogey

Forum Mobile Interface Issue

I frequent the Hornsports forums using my iPhone exclusively. Lately the page keeps jumping to ads at the bottom and other positions on the screen, making it difficult to access the threads. Having to press and hold the little orange dot to go to the first unread post in a thread was always a minor challenge, but with the page jumping around, it's like trying to thread a needle while jumping on a trampoline.

Please help. I need my HS fix, but it's getting to be quite an undertaking to do so.

2 hours ago, Bogey said:

I frequent the Hornsports forums using my iPhone exclusively. Lately the page keeps jumping to ads at the bottom and other positions on the screen, making it difficult to access the threads. Having to press and hold the little orange dot to go to the first unread post in a thread was always a minor challenge, but with the page jumping around, it's like trying to thread a needle while jumping on a trampoline.

Please help. I need my HS fix, but it's getting to be quite an undertaking to do so.

For me it helps to just wait till the page is fully loaded. If I don't do anything until then, I'll get to the right post, otherwise have the same problem you're having 

It does this to me also but like another poster said i wait it out then I can finally go to the post I want. Does this also when I click on a post. Sends me top to bottom of page several times then finally settles down 

21 hours ago, Bogey said:

I don't even know what that is.

Well, I don't know if it was a coincidence or if something was tweaked, but Wednesday evening the issue seemed to have improved. But now it's right back as it was before.