Join Our Community

Are you a fan of the Texas Longhorns? Registration is FREE and EASY. Join the discussion!
Sign in to follow this  
Daniel Seahorn

Texas Hosting a MAJOR Surprise Visitor...

This is AWESOME! If Jimbo does not pull the offer, his credibility is gonna go down like the Titanic. I love it, now recruits will see what he is made of no matter which way he goes.

51 minutes ago, Daniel Seahorn said:

I don’t follow kids on anything else other than twitter. I’m surprised he did that all things considered, but kids will be kids. 

i wish it was still quiet. less that gets out the better. 

maybe Demani will learn how its done. 

Thanks Daniel and others for keeping it quiet. 

Parents being on OVs is a must if you have a shot. i think he plans to OV Bama also. Bama OV first then us would have been ideal. 

56 minutes ago, TexasTaz27 said:

This is AWESOME! If Jimbo does not pull the offer, his credibility is gonna go down like the Titanic. I love it, now recruits will see what he is made of no matter which way he goes.

He ain’t pulling it. He knows better. 

It was my impression, after Leal's surprise commitment, that Leisure Suit Larry is really pressuring these kids and using used car salesman tactics. Leal visiting UT is just the tip of the iceberg of what's coming for aggy.

11 minutes ago, TheContractor said:

Parents being on OVs is a must if you have a shot. i think he plans to OV Bama also. Bama OV first then us would have been ideal. 

Definitely a delicate situation. Was huge for Texas to be able to get him on campus under the radar and let the chips fall how they may after that. 

11 minutes ago, TheContractor said:

He's not going to Bama' and assuming he flips, I bet Hermam won't have a problem if he takes an OV to them.  Leal is going to stay close to mom and little bro.

1 hour ago, Daniel Seahorn said:

I don’t follow kids on anything else other than twitter. I’m surprised he did that all things considered, but kids will be kids. 

Yeah I don’t either. I actually don’t follow any kids on anything. If it was my job I may follow twitter. But there are plenty who do. Snap seems to be popular. I wouldn’t know where to begin lol