Daniel Seahorn

2020 Recruiting Board/Thread

Advertise on HornSports
8 hours ago, utb040713 said:

That game against TTU in 2015 was amazing.

Chris had power once he got to the hole, but as Java said, he was too slow off the ball.  That game was also a clinic on poor tackling. Fun to see though, reminded me of Earl shedding tacklers. 

11 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

I never felt we were serious players for Jamabo. When he tweeted something about "Asian girls" and UCLA, it was over. lol

Brossette was never going anywhere but LSU.

I will always think about the Chris Warren we saw at times his freshman year and wonder whatever happened to that guy.

Well, you may have been all knowing about what was going to happen back then, but for everyone else their was debate on who would be the best RB for Texas. The So So Jamabo tweet came out the last week, until then UCLA was the favorite, but as can see in this January 14 article UT was getting a visit.

Brossette under ordinary circumstances would not considered anyone but LSU. However, LSU had recruited  the number one RB and player in the nation Leonard Fournette the year before and Brossette loved UT.

5-star RB Soso Jamabo will take official visit to Texas

https://www.burntorangenation.com/2015/1/14/7546333/soso-jamabo-texas-longhorns-official-visit

1 hour ago, oldhorn2 said:

SHA....I love ya man, but I am too damned old to understand what that post means. Seriously.....is that good news or bad news?....and who is it about?,,Broughton or Madden?

Its a response from Broughton to Madden.

When is the quiet period and are we going to get a commitment or two before it starts?

I'm hoping on some good news or at least a shhh or two coming out of the big weekend.

2 hours ago, BigL said:

When is the quiet period and are we going to get a commitment or two before it starts?

I'm hoping on some good news or at least a shhh or two coming out of the big weekend.

I think it starts the 27th of this month and runs on for a month.