Daniel Seahorn

2020 Recruiting Board/Thread

2 minutes ago, okiehorn said:

Per TFB Malik Hornsby is trending away from Texas. Said the horns are all in on Rojo in 2019 and Hornsby is shying away from competition. How I took it anyway. If this is the case then I’m happy he is moving on. 1st, I’m pumped about RoJo and 2nd UT needs a QB room that is competitive! Good things comin 

Don't forget Card has 2 more years to develop before he will be in college. So I think Texas will be fine at QB.

Advertise on HornSports
25 minutes ago, okiehorn said:

Per TFB Malik Hornsby is trending away from Texas. Said the horns are all in on Rojo in 2019 and Hornsby is shying away from competition. How I took it anyway. If this is the case then I’m happy he is moving on. 1st, I’m pumped about RoJo and 2nd UT needs a QB room that is competitive! Good things comin 

Probably has more to do with already having Card committed than Roschon. 

19 minutes ago, Daniel Seahorn said:

Probably has more to do with already having Card committed than Roschon. 

Yea, all the QB room. Which is a great problem to have. Don’t remember the last time this has happened 

14 minutes ago, okiehorn said:

@Sirhornsalot Mookie cooper

or Zach Evans? Just read on TFB right now there’s no doubt where Cooper wants to go, Texas. Said that all Mookie talks bout. Would both be reasonable chances and dynamic haul for 2020 or are they same type of runners? See there both 5* B)

Think they project differently and the staff would take both if given the opportunity.

Hornsby is a damn good looking QB prospect. He is my early crush for the 2020 class thought this class is  very very talented at QB, RB, WR, CB, Safety.  more than the past few years. throw in a few talented OOS guys we are at least in the running for (Mookie Cooper is a mother man crush but he is pretty much the Kate Beckinsale for me) and 2020 needs to be a 25+ class. and we needs a damn good 2019 on the field to make it happen. 

23 minutes ago, TheContractor said:

Hornsby is a damn good looking QB prospect. He is my early crush for the 2020 class thought this class is  very very talented at QB, RB, WR, CB, Safety.  more than the past few years. throw in a few talented OOS guys we are at least in the running for (Mookie Cooper is a mother man crush but he is pretty much the Kate Beckinsale for me) and 2020 needs to be a 25+ class. and we needs a damn good 2019 on the field to make it happen. 

I want a bunch of monsters in the trenches.