Daniel Seahorn

2020 Recruiting Board/Thread

Advertise on HornSports
7 hours ago, Dina Colunga said:

Darius Snow still deciding on last school to visit. Has Arkansa, Michigan State, TCU, and Notre Dame. :ph34r:

2BFF7475-3447-4002-A077-B55013B1D4E0.png

Texas was hot on Snow, but things have a cooled a bit there. I won’t be surprised if Texas doesn’t get that last OV. 

13 hours ago, Daniel Seahorn said:

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/8034611/5c5779a63448f4130870ebc3

Jalin Conyers from Gruver (TX). I’d offer him ASAP as a TE. 

Went to his 247 page and he’s received offers from LSU, Michigan, Baylor, and Arizona State in the past 3 days. That new tape is nice!

my question is what type of competition does he play against at Gruver? 

1 hour ago, TB14 said:

Went to his 247 page and he’s received offers from LSU, Michigan, Baylor, and Arizona State in the past 3 days. That new tape is nice!

my question is what type of competition does he play against at Gruver? 

I had to open up Google maps to figure out where Gruver was, so imagine they are a lower classification. 

3 hours ago, Daniel Seahorn said:

I had to open up Google maps to figure out where Gruver was, so imagine they are a lower classification. 

2A, same classification as Swoopes.

On 3/28/2019 at 7:20 PM, Baron said:

Kendall Milton? That's a big one considered an ou lean.

Milton is an OU lean?  With McClellan already committed that would be a helluva RB class.  However, my guess would be that the commit is physically large.  I doubt Riley wants to be in the business of publicly ranking his commits.

That Rivals thread posted earlier this week sure makes it look like Kimber favors the ags over us.  Assuming Ringo is one CB take it will be interesting to see who is the other.  Watts seems to be trending OU.  Crawford? 

12 hours ago, bevotee said:

Milton is an OU lean?  With McClellan already committed that would be a helluva RB class.  However, my guess would be that the commit is physically large.  I doubt Riley wants to be in the business of publicly ranking his commits.

Lots of recent CB's to 0u

13 hours ago, bevotee said:

That Rivals thread posted earlier this week sure makes it look like Kimber favors the ags over us.  Assuming Ringo is one CB take it will be interesting to see who is the other.  Watts seems to be trending OU.  Crawford? 

I wouldn't assume Kimber favors the ags. We're still very much in the middle of that one.

I've heard Ringo is a silent. But I haven't said anything because "silent" isn't much to hang your hat on. But it does indicate an intent. We're sitting pretty there.

Crawford, IMO, is a take over Watts. Crawford just oozes natural athleticism, to a higher degree than most. Plus, love his speed. I think Watts might indeed lean to OU, but we're still in that one, too.

8 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

I wouldn't assume Kimber favors the ags. We're still very much in the middle of that one.

I've heard Ringo is a silent. But I haven't said anything because "silent" isn't much to hang your hat on. But it does indicate an intent. We're sitting pretty there.

Crawford, IMO, is a take over Watts. Crawford just oozes natural athleticism, to a higher degree than most. Plus, love his speed. I think Watts might indeed lean to OU, but we're still in that one, too.

What have you heard in regards to Broughton, Umanmielen, and Collins?  Seems to be some gnashing of teeth lately with DL.

2 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Ringo and Crawford would just make as happy as a clam.

2 hours ago, drgilbert said:

I’m not an insider but I believe we still lead for Broughton, Collins and Dorbah. 

Collins, Dorbah, yes. Broughton has been given the anti-Texas shpill. His head was filled with ugly aggy thoughts. It will be good to get him on campus again for spring game.