Daniel Seahorn

2020 Recruiting Board/Thread

Advertise on HornSports

It has to help, the Oline has to work as a group for every play in order for anything to work. They want to play with other good linemen.

the skills positions can get turned off if you have to many people at your position. 

George is going to be the big ticket recruit, if we get him then we get the number one player in the nation. Luckily George is a stud.

12 minutes ago, noonan05 said:

While I’m happy with the Oline recruiting, I would give my left testicul for us to get a 5 star or even a high 4 star dline man in the books. 

Is your left nut more valuable than your right?  Wait, I don’t want to know.

21 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

IMO, he is one of the must-haves in this class. Great size, speed and can stop on a dime. Great body control. Do want.

Spent some time with a couple of his high coaches last week. I asked them about him since I knew he was visiting Texas and would possible get offered. The cliffs

1. His offers are based on 7 on 7. We hope it translates once the pads come on next year

2. Do not think he is Texas, ou good at this point. Probably should go to a smaller school.

3. Probably should play WR.  Does not like contact

4. Overall... Not that high on him at this point.. They seemed surprised by his offers... 

Perroni put out a sunshine pumping piece that Alfred Collins is higher on aggy than everyone thinks and wouldn't be a surprise to see him land at aggy.  Yet he told Baizer "Texas is still number one" and Hamm's old aggy website said Collins told them Texas is his leader and that aggy has some work to do lulz.  

1 minute ago, Slimer said:

Perroni put out a sunshine pumping piece that Alfred Collins is higher on aggy than everyone thinks and wouldn't be a surprise to see him land at aggy.  Yet he told Baizer "Texas is still number one" and Hamm's old aggy website said Collins told them Texas is his leader and that aggy has some work to do lulz.  

I would be shocked if aggy landed Collins.

7 hours ago, Daniel Seahorn said:

BANG! Garth commits to Texas. Profile now up.

Great news, Daniel, but please stick with "BOOM!", like the Texas cannon. "Bang" sounds too ttechish. Not enough firepower. 

6 hours ago, MBHORNSFAN said:

Spent some time with a couple of his high coaches last week. I asked them about him since I knew he was visiting Texas and would possible get offered. The cliffs

1. His offers are based on 7 on 7. We hope it translates once the pads come on next year

2. Do not think he is Texas, ou good at this point. Probably should go to a smaller school.

3. Probably should play WR.  Does not like contact

4. Overall... Not that high on him at this point.. They seemed surprised by his offers... 

Funny how many of the same things were said about Michael Huff coming out of HS (also in Irving). He was not in big demand. But Mack saw his speed and lost his marbles with the offer. lol

Sure glad he did.

The Cooper and Garth commitments took us from #16 to now #10 with only 5 recruits in the class.

Aggy and OU are again dancing together at #7 and #8 respectively. I swear those two need to get a room. Aggy has 7 commits while OU has 6.