Daniel Seahorn

2020 Recruiting Board/Thread

9 minutes ago, Bear19 said:

I think it’s possible we recruit over or at least sideways from Lindberg.

Yeah, we have a couple that we're looking at that might be better options, especially at OT. Lindberg ends up at G, IMO.

I've heard the recent arrivals all showed up in very good physical shape. Another player, Coburn, looks better than he ever has at UT.

Advertise on HornSports
8 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Yeah, we have a couple that we're looking at that might be better options, especially at OT. Lindberg ends up at G, IMO.

I've heard the recent arrivals all showed up in very good physical shape. Another player, Coburn, looks better than he ever has at UT.

Coburn will end up starting at NT.

20 hours ago, texbound said:

it's too late, Bijan and Latham are already in my 2020 class list.  It's done, class complete.  Move onto 2022.

QB - Hudson Card
RB - Bijan Robinson
RB - Ty Jordan
WR - Mookie Cooper
WR - Johnny Wilson 5*
WR - Quentin Johnson
OL - Logan Parr
OL - Jake Majors
OL - Jaylon Garth
OL - Chad Lindberg
DE - Princely Umaneilan
DE - Alfred Collins
DT - Vernon Broughton
LB - Justin Flowe 5*
LB - Brennon Scott
LB - Prince Dorbah
CB- Jahari Rogers
CB - Kitan Crawford
S - Chris Thompson Jr.
S- Lathon Ransom
S - Bryson Washington
Ath - Ja'Quinden Jackson

See, it's all right there in black and white.  Once its uploaded, it is done.  Cant change it now.

I think if we land anything over half of those 16 uncommitted players we should be very happy! If we can get 9 or more I think it would be a great class. Big IF though. Not that easy to do. 

43 minutes ago, TB14 said:

I think if we land anything over half of those 16 uncommitted players we should be very happy! If we can get 9 or more I think it would be a great class. Big IF though. Not that easy to do. 

agreed.  Like I tell my kids, nothing worth it is ever easy 

3 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

When was the last time Suchomel and OB scooped anything? Why doesn't anyone pass around War Room like they do with prime content from other sites? This is why you're being met with great skepticism.

Even if they're right, the main takeaway will be "how did they suddenly get good info on a player?" lol

IT has joined in... They are not as confident today either..

Broughton to aggy might be real

ou got a silent today-speculation it's Washington

Bigan & Ranson both leaning Ohio State..

Jason does a good job. I know it makes you feel bold trashing all the sites but many of us like them.. Sorry...

Luckily it is only June..

3 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

From your list, I am skeptical about

Justin Flowe

Lathan Ransom

Mookie Cooper

Chad Lindberg

Wasshington

Broughton

Ranson

Mookie

Flowers

WIlson

All probably long shots at this point

Bigan is probably 50-50

2 hours ago, MBHORNSFAN said:

Wasshington

Broughton

Ranson

Mookie

Flowers

WIlson

Bigan is probably 50-50

I wouldn’t call Johnny Wilson a long shot, but yeah the buzz on most of those hasn’t been positive for Texas.

4 hours ago, MBHORNSFAN said:

IT has joined in... They are not as confident today either..

Broughton to aggy might be real

ou got a silent today-speculation it's Washington

Bigan & Ranson both leaning Ohio State..

Jason does a good job. I know it makes you feel bold trashing all the sites but many of us like them.. Sorry...

Luckily it is only June..

Well, you hang on to that because after all, you did pay money for it. lol

I have nothing against Jason. I like the guy, know him personally. I've never had an issue with him.

If you can argue against what I said, know that I'm not stopping you.

Do you have something other than speculation saying Bijan leans to OSU? Ransom, yes. Solid evidence there. Otherwise, I've seen nothing but people trying to tie the two together for whatever reason.

4 hours ago, MBHORNSFAN said:

Wasshington

Broughton

Ranson

Mookie

Flowers

WIlson

Bigan is probably 50-50

lol, Wilson is STILL in Austin RIGHT NOW and is coming back for an official.

You should ask for a refund. lol

3 hours ago, okiehorn said:

This is discouraging, so who would Texas settle for at RB then? Any idea? 

Texas won't settle. Bijan will be a Horn, IMO.

OSU is too far from home. USC was the original favorite. Texas presents the best of both worlds. 

13 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Do you have something other than speculation saying Bijan leans to OSU? Ransom, yes. Solid evidence there. Otherwise, I've seen nothing but people trying to tie the two together for whatever reason.

That seems to be the consensus for everyone who actually covers recruiting for a living...

Over IT today the theme was that the staff over estimated/assumed they had leads for at least 5 major targets. They've learned in the last few days this is not true.. They are scrambling...

24 minutes ago, MBHORNSFAN said:

That seems to be the consensus for everyone who actually covers recruiting for a living...

Over IT today the theme was that the staff over estimated/assumed they had leads for at least 5 major targets. They've learned in the last few days this is not true.. They are scrambling...

And who was right there with them through all of that all the way up to now? Its not like they're able to say "told you so" lol and now they point the finger at the staff?

And you paid for that ride. lol

Brainiacs, who have the best record on recruiting than the stuff you ingest, haven't said a word about Bijan trending OSU. In fact, their update as of yesterday (interview with mom) indicated Texas likely leads.

The 9/95ers started this after Ransom's comments (tweet) confirming that OSU leads for him. But I've seen no tweets from Bijan indicating anything about OSU. If you have, please share.

59 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Texas won't settle. Bijan will be a Horn, IMO.

OSU is too far from home. USC was the original favorite. Texas presents the best of both worlds. 

OSU is too far from home. Did you copy and paste that from a J.K. Dobbins post from a couple of years ago?:)

It's too early to predict on where Bijan is going. If UT can win the Big 12 and go to the playoffs then it will be easier on signing day.. I'm concern that  Urban Meyer recruiting at USC would be tough.  Bijan wears #5 because of Reggie Bush. I hope that doesn't mean he takes money like Reggie.:ph34r:

45 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Brainiacs, who have the best record on recruiting than the stuff you ingest, haven't said a word about Bijan trending OSU. In fact, their update as of yesterday (interview with mom) indicated Texas likely leads.

TFB are the worst.....

With that said I am not worried one bit about recruiting. One thing Herman has proven is how to get good classes and find talent. It is a long way to December.

15 minutes ago, primal defense said:

OSU is too far from home. Did you copy and paste that from a J.K. Dobbins post from a couple of years ago?:)

It's too early to predict on where Bijan is going. If UT can win the Big 12 and go to the playoffs then it will be easier on signing day.. I'm concern that  Urban Meyer recruiting at USC would be tough.  Bijan wears #5 because of Reggie Bush. I hope that doesn't mean he takes money like Reggie.:ph34r:

Wow, kid is from Arizona. You bring up a kid from Texas where Texas' demise was self-inflicted.

Urban Meyer had to retire due to bad health, again. I don't know how many times you can whip out that line and get away with it.