Jump to content
Daniel Seahorn

2020 Recruiting Board/Thread

Recommended Posts

Advertise on HornSports
2 hours ago, Slimer said:

@Sirhornsalot you got some goods from your buddy about the big recruiting weekend?

Well, unfortunately the news cycle is dominated by a tantrum. In the real world Texas made huge impressions of all the recruits to varying degrees of "huge". One is in the cue for announcement. Its a big need position and sets us on the path to a nice class. 

Rumor says there are three but thats not confirmed. I was told there were a lot of them talking about coming to Texas during the visit.

I also heard we made strides with a couple 2021 kids.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Daniel Seahorn said:

Jake Majors sets commitment date for Thursday. I appreciate him not upstaging my birthday on Friday. 

 

 

Wow, didn't see that coming. I thought this would come over the summer. I think we're in great shape here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

 

Wow, didn't see that coming. I thought this would come over the summer. I think we're in great shape here.

Wait a minute, so you think he's not the "sshh" from the weekend?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Slimer said:

Wait a minute, so you think he's not the "sshh" from the weekend?

There could be another OL there in the silent category. The one I know about.

I figured Jake would take some more time.

Two of the five main targets at OL are now in the bank.

That leaves…D. George, Lindberg, and Garth. This is the order I think they'll fall, if they all fall. Lindberg, Garth, George.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

There could be another OL there in the silent category. The one I know about.

I figured Jake would take some more time.

Two of the five main targets at OL are now in the bank.

That leaves…D. George, Lindberg, and Garth. This is the order I think they'll fall, if they all fall. Lindberg, Garth, George.

 

 

George being the main big one. Well all of them are huge. Shit Texas ain't playing. Better put on the saddles it will get interesting

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now that it's almost 8:30AM, I assume Jake Majors's commitment is coming at 7:30PM rather than 7:30AM?

I mainly use 24-hr time for work, so that combined with the lack of an AM/PM distinction on Majors's tweet...yeah. I feel like an idiot for refreshing twitter every 5-10 minutes for the past hour, wondering what the hell is taking him so long :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, texasdalton said:

Not to get too caught up In rankings but where do they see him ending up in the composite?

Oh, I'm totally caught up in the rankings

...because perception is reality.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is what winning big does.

 

Clemson's junior day list. Or at least, the top part of it

5-star DE Bryan Bresee 
5-star ATH/TE Arik Gilbert 
5-star DE Myles Murphy 
5-star OLB Mekhail Sherman 
5-star WR Rakim Jarrett 
5-star CB Fred Davis 
5-star RB Demarkcus Bowman 
4-star RB Jaylan Knighton 
4-star WR KeAndre Lambert 
4-star WR E.J. Williams 
4-star OT Mitchell Mayes 
4-star OT Bryn Tucker 
4-star S Kristian Story 
4-star CB Luke Hill 
4-star CB Henry Gray 
4-star DT Cole Brevard 
4-star DT Tre Williams 
4-star DT Timothy Smith 
4-star LB Kevin Swint

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, MBHORNSFAN said:

This is what winning big does.

 

Clemson's junior day list. Or at least, the top part of it

5-star DE Bryan Bresee 
5-star ATH/TE Arik Gilbert 
5-star DE Myles Murphy 
5-star OLB Mekhail Sherman 
5-star WR Rakim Jarrett 
5-star CB Fred Davis 
5-star RB Demarkcus Bowman 
4-star RB Jaylan Knighton 
4-star WR KeAndre Lambert 
4-star WR E.J. Williams 
4-star OT Mitchell Mayes 
4-star OT Bryn Tucker 
4-star S Kristian Story 
4-star CB Luke Hill 
4-star CB Henry Gray 
4-star DT Cole Brevard 
4-star DT Tre Williams 
4-star DT Timothy Smith 
4-star LB Kevin Swint

Sweet Jesus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


Franchise Quest


  • Latest Posts

×