News Ticker
  • Texas will face Oklahoma in the Big 12 Championship on Saturday, December 1st @ 11:00 AM in Arlington, TX. Game will be televised on ABC
  • Texas Basketball (5-1) loses to Michigan State in title game of Las Vegas Invitational 78-68
Daniel Seahorn

2020 Recruiting Board/Thread

10 minutes ago, primal defense said:

This is the type of recruits we need if we want to compete and beat Saban and Alabama.

Definitely! I’ll say this, compared to Cook and Green I’d take Ringo over them

2 hours ago, Mogul312 said:

Definitely! I’ll say this, compared to Cook and Green I’d take Ringo over them

But maybe, just maybe, it could work out to have all three. Always good to have depth with talent competing for playing time.

Here are some of my favorites that I hope we're recruiting for this class . . . 

Primary target – of course, Zachary Evans. This recruitment is already polluted. But you have to go after him anyway. His types only come around ever so often.

Riley Birdwell, OL, Nacogdoches – a rare center prospect, which we need badly. 6'4 315.

Vernon Broughton, DL, Cy Ridge – best of the DE class

Damieon George, OL, GPNS – mammoth mauler

Jaylen Garth, OL, PNG – can be a G or T.

Avery Helm, DB, FB Marshall – a tall guy who has speed and great hips and will stick at CB.

Ja'Quindon Jackson, DB, Duncanville – one of those you sign and figure it out later.

Chad Lindberg, Clear Creek, OL – must have

Jaylon Jones, DB, Steele – another tall DB with speed

Haynes King, QB, Longview – If we take a second QB in this class, King gets my vote. An Applewhite type with a stronger arm. He is a leader, winner, son of a head coach.

Chris Thompson, S, Duncanville – Great size, speed and physicality.

Will add to this later.

9 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Primary target – of course, Zachary Evans. This recruitment is already polluted. But you have to go after him anyway. His types only come around ever so often.

Riley Birdwell, OL, Nacogdoches – a rare center prospect, which we need badly. 6'4 315.

Avery Helm, DB, FB Marshall – a tall guy who has speed and great hips and will stick at CB.

Ja'Quindon Jackson, DB, Duncanville – one of those you sign and figure it out later.

Haynes King, QB, Longview – If we take a second QB in this class, King gets my vote. An Applewhite type with a stronger arm. He is a leader, winner, son of a head coach.

Will add to this later.

Give me the two DB's from Duncanville. I've heard that defense is special. Greg Tepper  and Craig Way are both impressed and that's enough for me.

15 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Will add to this later.

I want Lindberg

16 hours ago, Slimer said:

We are also going to continue to add OOS studs. (Ringo, Cooper, ect.).

Yes, I should have had them on my list. Cooper would headline it. This class would really benefit from an early Ringo commitment.