Join Our Community

Do you bleed Burnt Orange? Come talk about the Longhorns! Registration is FREE and EASY!
Daniel Seahorn

2020 Recruiting Board/Thread

Is it the coaches cannot  coach or the players are over rated? or both? Something is wrong for sure. It was refreshing to watch other football teams

that had a plan on offence and called plays that made sense. Houston looked very good at this. Houston has probabily one player who is rated higher

than Texas,s So is it the coaches?

1 hour ago, MBHORNSFAN said:

Herman is a dead man walking. It may not be official for a while but he is done at Texas. 

His attitudes at pressers have changed drastically. Seems nervous, looks down at the ground. Looks lost. This job was to big for him. Wish it would have worked but at this point I’m just hoping  he doesn’t lose the locker room 

Sounds like Demas got caught up in the moment by this quote:

“Just like I told every coach after I committed, just because I’m committed to Texas A&M, I could still decommit and go somewhere else,” he said. “Don’t be thinking just because I committed that you got me. They just have to keep doing what they’ve been doing.”

5 minutes ago, Slimer said:

Sounds like Demas got caught up in the moment by this quote:

“Just like I told every coach after I committed, just because I’m committed to Texas A&M, I could still decommit and go somewhere else,” he said. “Don’t be thinking just because I committed that you got me. They just have to keep doing what they’ve been doing.”

Another words you need to up your "bag" and we can talk

6 hours ago, Eastexhorn said:

Is it the coaches cannot  coach or the players are over rated? or both? Something is wrong for sure. It was refreshing to watch other football teams

that had a plan on offence and called plays that made sense. Houston looked very good at this. Houston has probabily one player who is rated higher

than Texas,s So is it the coaches?

Might trade our team for the UH team, and coaching staff right now.  

WOW... cant post it hear because there is really no way of it not being "stealing" from behind pay walls but the 2020 visitors for aggy this weekend compared to 2020 for texas and USC game is an unbelievable difference. 29 confirmed UNCOMMITTED visitors to UT 8 for this weekend.  I realize Texas is trying o finish up 2019 but aggy getting a head start on 2020. 

1 hour ago, okiehorn said:

WOW... cant post it hear because there is really no way of it not being "stealing" from behind pay walls but the 2020 visitors for aggy this weekend compared to 2020 for texas and USC game is an unbelievable difference. 29 confirmed UNCOMMITTED visitors to UT 8 for this weekend.  I realize Texas is trying o finish up 2019 but aggy getting a head start on 2020. 

Not good news.

On 9/9/2018 at 5:36 PM, El Luchador said:

Tulsa beat Houston 45-17 last year so I wouldn't say that lol.

On 9/9/2018 at 5:36 PM, El Luchador said:

Tulsa beat Houston 45-17 last year so I wouldn't say that lol.

Touché my friend... let’s hope Tulsa is indeed the juggernaut we know they are:D

On 9/10/2018 at 10:10 AM, okiehorn said:

Aggy has to do this early because it doesn't bode well when the season's in the tank and visitors come.

10 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Aggy has to do this early because it doesn't bode well when the season's in the tank and visitors come.

Well, wouldn’t mind Herman and company doing it either at this point. See if this season tanks quick 

2 minutes ago, Slimer said:

Seen a post on the aggy board someone saying Hamm said Demas nearly decommited yesterday but the staff talked him out of it.

That cant be a good sign for them.  I heard Demas will be in Austin for the USC game.  Sounds like someone who got caught up in the hype and was pressured.

On 9/9/2018 at 8:36 AM, MBHORNSFAN said:

Herman is a dead man walking. It may not be official for a while but he is done at Texas. 

If we beat SC and beat either TCU or OU will you take that back? I mean odds are you're right the way things are looking but damn you sound convinced!

32 minutes ago, prosfromdover said:

If we beat SC and beat either TCU or OU will you take that back? I mean odds are you're right the way things are looking but damn you sound convinced!

He's not a dead man walking unless Texas completely shits the bed the rest of the year. No matter what anyone else says.

Seeing comments from those 2021 OL talking about how impressed they were with the OL and Hand's coaching. 

Also, the 5* OG from Michigan that visited has his main Twitter pic of him in Longhorn uniform.

22 minutes ago, HORNfromETX said:

I would love a 2020 OL class of Lindberg, Garth, Majors, and Parr.

I wouldn't mind maybe trying to flip Chibuzo from aggy.  He's the only 1 of the 4 commits they have I really like.  Guard IMO.  It's mind boggling aggy has taken 4 OL commits for 2020 and all 4 are pretty much interior guys.