Join Our Community

Do you bleed Burnt Orange? Come talk about the Longhorns! Registration is FREE and EASY!
Sign in to follow this  
HornSportsBot

TexasSportsBaseball rallies for three in ninth to down No. 16 Oklahoma, 7-6

Sign in to follow this  

Franchise Quest

• Latest Posts

• It looks like Kris disagrees with you. “I give myself a C, C-minus,” Boyd said. “You don’t get no good grade if you get scored on at all. I don’t care if you’re beating a team 41-7.   And there’s freshman Caden Sterns, who followed up his USC performance with another star turn against TCU. Sterns had two interceptions and five tackles and will be a strong candidate for Big 12 defensive player of the week honors.     With Texas secondary swarming the field, 18th-ranked Longhorns gaining steam, confidence https://www.hookem.com/story/texas-secondary-swarming-field-18th-ranked-longhorns-gaining-steam-confidence/
    • I’m seriously considering it. Looks like there may be some correlation...
    • LOLLOLLOL....Probably where I read it....Dont worry. The way my old man memory is I will probably give you that "news flash" again next page.
    • Yeah y’all got me excited!  
    • While I'm glad we won,  our play calling lacks creativity and often fails to get stars/key players in the best position to succeed.    Our offense is bottom half of the BigXII (though in the 6-7 range) despite more talent than everyone but OU. CBS looked at 2 INTs.   While I was impressed with Sterns play, he was my runner up, I simply think Boyd going mano-a-mano vs an NFL quality WR was more impressive.   Had we been forced to double Reagor, defense looks much different. Just the humble opinion from the cheap seats.