Join Our Community

Do you bleed Burnt Orange? Come talk about the Longhorns! Registration is FREE and EASY!
Sign in to follow this  
joeywa

****Official Texas vs Oklahoma Weekend Baseball Thread***

T9

DJ walks; McCann to PR

Ellis single; runners on 1&2

McKenzie KS

Shaw RBI single; Horns trail 6-5

Runners on corners

Hibbeler double plates 2, Horns up 7-6

Headed B9, Horns up 7-6

Great win for the good guys! 

Experiencing a baseball game audio only is a new thing for me. Not as lacking as I might have expected, but enough so that I really appreciate LHN for bringing more to my DVR than I should be watching.

Still, hearing Craig Way calling the come-back win was far better than reading about it after the fact.

9 hours ago, Bogey said:

Great win for the good guys! 

Experiencing a baseball game audio only is a new thing for me. Not as lacking as I might have expected, but enough so that I really appreciate LHN for bringing more to my DVR than I should be watching.

Still, hearing Craig Way calling the come-back win was far better than reading about it after the fact.

Some of older guys love the audio only. Especially with Craig Way! Growing up, that was how I consumed most of my Longhorn sports and it still triggers good memories till this day.

4 minutes ago, okiehorn said:

Crazy to me the Kyler Murray is going to play a spring game here in Oklahoma then get on a jet back to Austin to play this evening. Hopefully it affects him :lol:

Um, the spring game and the baseball game are in Norman today.

8 minutes ago, Bogey said:

Um, the spring game and the baseball game are in Norman today.

Ohhh well leave it to fox sports Oklahoma announcers to be incorrect then lol figured they’d know there stuff 

either way still crazy he playing both. Prob won’t see much out of him on the football side