Join Our Community

Do you bleed Burnt Orange? Come talk about the Longhorns! Registration is FREE and EASY!
Sign in to follow this  
Marvelous Marv

HS Coaches

Can anyone who has HS inside information list where former HS coaches moved and who has filled their positions? Thanks!

Edited by Marvelous Marv
Screen entered data without me being finished. This happens frequently when using iPhone.

Looks like yet the Jon Kitna experiment did not work out at Waxahachie. Word is he couldn't wait to get out and they couldn't wait to get rid of him.

Daingerfield still hasn't selected their new coach yet. Their board met this evening and I'm waiting to hear what happened. But I know at least 3/4 of the board is a little irked at how the process has been conducted so far (by the supt.). Dennis Alexander was one of their final three (chosen by a committee) but the supt randomly interview, then eliminated Alexander before the finalists were presented to the board.

So it may not get decided until the "how did we get here" gets answered there.

SHA, 

Interesting. Can’t judge since I only see what you and newspaper reported. However, If not Dennis Alexander then why not Craig Horn? He appears to have a lot of success where he has coached. What are your thoughts?

Edited by Marvelous Marv
Screen automatically posts before hitting submit from iPhone.