Join Our Community

Are you a fan of the Texas Longhorns? Registration is FREE and EASY. Join the discussion!
Sign in to follow this  
Aaron Carrara

*****HornSports Bracket Challenge*****

2 hours ago, Aaron Carrara said:

After Day one of March Madness, LonghornDon holds the lead in the bracket challenge with 15 of 16 correct.

And Arizona....  Really?  SMH.

I think UA & KU probably hold the record for most early round chokes in tournament history. 

so....unless UVA can make up a 17 point deficite with less than 4 minutes to play, 10 of the 19 participants in this contest will have lost their top team in the first round. I suspect that has never happened before.... this has become a race of incompetence - vs- ineptitude.....

Taking a look at the standings . . . . 

Mario Gonzales looks to be in the best shape of all of us in the group although Mike is still very much in the picture for top spot. Everybody with 'Nova as your champion still have a shot.

I'm in a tie for third. Honestly don't know how, my bracket is crap now with potential to get crappier. lol

giphy.gif

15 hours ago, oldhorn2 said:

sort of comforting to know that I am competing with folks that are as clueless as I am

I did not enter because I know my limitations.

A man's got to know his limitations. 

well....ok...so I'm no good at this.....but who needs the fleece jacket or $100.00 uber card...I ended up ahead of SHA.......yo....scoreboard Oldhorn!......

Seriously....good job winners....and sorry SHA....I am not sure if anyone else finished worse than us....

47 minutes ago, oldhorn2 said:

well....ok...so I'm no good at this.....but who needs the fleece jacket or $100.00 uber card...I ended up ahead of SHA.......yo....scoreboard Oldhorn!......

Seriously....good job winners....and sorry SHA....I am not sure if anyone else finished worse than us....

Its not whether you win or lose, its how you look doing it. lol