Join Our Community

Are you a fan of the Texas Longhorns? Registration is FREE and EASY. Join the discussion!
Sign in to follow this  
Aaron Carrara

*****HornSports Bracket Challenge*****

hsbracketchall.jpg

Join HornSports for March Madness this year by filling out a bracket and participating in our Bracket Pool!

PRIZES

The winner will receive a $100 Uber Gift Card and a microfleece HornSports zip-up jacket.  

hsjacket.jpg

Runner-up will receive a HornSports cap and a $25 Starbucks Gift Card.

Fill your bracket out:

http://sports.usatoday.com/ncaa/brackets/pool/C3FB156C2D06762A/

GOOD LUCK!

14 minutes ago, Aaron Carrara said:

hsbracketchall.jpg

Join HornSports for March Madness this year by filling out a bracket and participating in our Bracket Pool!

PRIZES

The winner will receive a $100 Uber Gift Card and a microfleece HornSports zip-up jacket.  

hsjacket.jpg

Fill your bracket out:

GOOD LUCK!

Done!

Hey Texas fans, we're putting on a new kind of bracket challenge on Quibbl where you score points by picking the games and also by predicting other parts of March Madness like buzzer beaters, biggest upsets and best conference performances. Check it out and let us know what you think! 

Screen Shot 2018-03-13 at 5.04.03 PM.png

4 hours ago, oldhorn2 said:

it says I am not registered....or better yet, it says no such account exists, so I am gonna pass. 

BigDaddy is suggesting you start over and create a new account. Thats what I did. It took only seconds to do.

23 hours ago, Aaron Carrara said:

hsbracketchall.jpg

PRIZES

hsjacket.jpg

Fill your bracket out:

GOOD LUCK!

Just one question @Aaron Carrara, you think I can get my fleece in time for the spring game?  LOL! Ok thanks!

39 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Okay, we can't see each other's brackets. That sucks.

So who did you guys pick to win it all? Who's your final four? How far do you have UT going?

Virginia is my winner.

I got UNC winning it all. My final four is UK/UNC/VILL/KU.  I got the good guys beating Nevada and losing to Cincinnati. 

Virginia?.....my word Sha! I shouldnt be so harsh. You didnt have access to my numerologist (the cat) to assist you. Having all those resources at my disposal I of course picked Arizona to prevail.

I used a combination of uniform colors, coaches astrology, and coin flips to fill my bracket and refrained from using any sports information whatever to cloud my judgement.

2 minutes ago, oldhorn2 said:

Virginia?.....my word Sha! I shouldnt be so harsh. You didnt have access to my numerologist (the cat) to assist you. Having all those resources at my disposal I of course picked Arizona to prevail.

I used a combination of uniform colors, coaches astrology, and coin flips to fill my bracket and refrained from using any sports information to cloud my judgement.

Ahh, the Diane Chambers method. Well, it worked for her. lol

2 minutes ago, oldhorn2 said:

I used a combination of uniform colors, coaches astrology, and coin flips to fill my bracket and refrained from using any sports information to cloud my judgement.

Yes, Virginia. Good guard play, big rebounding team with a tough defense. They won the ACC.

One thing I've learned is to expect the unexpected in this tournament. So my final four is: VA, WVU, Purdue and Miami.

I have Texas upsetting Cincy but losing to Miami.

1 hour ago, Big Daddy Cane said:

I could be wrong, but I think we will be able to see each other's brackets once the tourney starts.

Agreed, none allow you to see picks until they are locked in when tip off of first game starts. Should be able to see them tomorrow. Don't want you copying my picks haha ;)