Baron

Longhorn News/Discussion (Non-recruiting)

Advertise on HornSports
13 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Ole Miss, yes. Thats probably why they went for him.

Been arguing with some  self proclaimed brilliant Aggies on another site about how the Aggies couldn’t pass Texas as the best program in the state while Texas was down. They finally started taking personal shots at me and used the ole “didnt go to school there” tactic.  It irks them 

1 hour ago, Drb522 said:

Been arguing with some  self proclaimed brilliant Aggies on another site about how the Aggies couldn’t pass Texas as the best program in the state while Texas was down. They finally started taking personal shots at me and used the ole “didnt go to school there” tactic.  It irks them 

here is a tip.....never argue with aggy......no point at all.

21 minutes ago, oldhorn2 said:

I should say bantering as I was merely harassing them mostly.  

3 hours ago, Drb522 said:

They finally started taking personal shots at me and used the ole “didnt go to school there” tactic.  It irks them 

Therefore, you have been able to assess things more clearly and with less bias.

Brainiacs reporting that Isaiah Hookfin came in at 300 lbs and its not a sloppy 300 lbs. He's been working.

Says Jake Smith is opening eyes with his speed. Even 2020 recruit Washington commented on how fast he looks.

On 6/9/2019 at 7:34 AM, oldhorn2 said:

One of the more memorable quotes I remember from a professor (psychiatrist) from Abnormal Psychology class: "One cannot rationalize with an irrational mind." Practicing to yell is all you need to know about their mind set. 

I dont know about everybody else, but I get damned excited when I read on Brainiacs that Jake Smith is like "the fastest kid in the world" type stuff. When you consider he is not just some track guy playing football, bur a damned skilled receiver that happens to be faster than anyone.....I cant wait!

....and that Hookfin , who was supposed to be 2 years in the weight room away from being a player comes in at 300....and not a sloppy 300 either....and that Gbenda is going to play early.......Damn!.....let the season begin already!

On 6/9/2019 at 7:34 AM, oldhorn2 said:

Agree. I had a couple of aggy start giving me crap one night at a concert (I was wearing a Horns cap) so I started destroying them with facts. They knew they picked on the wrong person and then finally one of them played the "We're in the better conference" card. I just laughed.

6 minutes ago, tejasrulz said:

Agree. I had a couple of aggy start giving me crap one night at a concert (I was wearing a Horns cap) so I started destroying them with facts. They knew they picked on the wrong person and then finally one of them played the "We're in the better conference" card. I just laughed.

People who attended trade schools after high school don’t care about facts. The rely entirely on emotional arguments and subjective metrics. 

1 hour ago, MikeV73 said:

Missed the background on this.....?

The Article I saw about it, goes little deeper than just what he said about Sam. He just stirring the pot. Hopefully Texas sends a message. 

https://www.burntorangenation.com/2019/6/27/18772046/terry-bradshaw-sam-ehlinger-aint-that-good-texas-longhorns-louisiana-tech-bulldogs