Baron

Longhorn News/Discussion (Non-recruiting)

Advertise on HornSports
58 minutes ago, drgilbert said:

D1vBuXwXcAAAuZI?format=jpg&name=medium

Oh, oh, Coach O, et.al. 

I hope this is not true, or at least limited in scope so it doesn't include the entire athletic program. I have several close friends who are avid Tiger fans.  We are already getting hyped for the game this year. 

12 hours ago, wadster said:

Remember a 102 yd kick off return against SMU in 78 my freshman year that turned that game around. 

There was this annoying SMU fan sitting in front of me and they had scored to cut the lead to 3 I think. And he turns and says 2 safeties and we win. Jones returns the KO and I say back. Going to take 6 of those now. 

On 3/19/2019 at 2:43 PM, Daniel Seahorn said:

Tate Martell was granted a waiver to play immediately by the ncaa. I think you can pencil in Bru McCoy getting one as well at this point. 

is there a time frame of when we'll know about mccoy?

Sam Adams II, a RB prospect from Washington state, will be visiting Texas soon. He is the son of former aggy Sam Adams.

Does anyone here know the story of Shane Dronett and Sam Adams and a fight on Padre beach during spring break?

I've heard it before, Dronett was challenged and won and it wasn't even close. But I've lost the details. Dronett was one of those you didn't want to mess with.

they need it....we dont...so what for?....It could never again be on Thanksgiving, so it would never be the same . It would not mean anything conference wise, so it would never be the same.... If it could never be the same, why do it?...meaningless.....

the old adage is quite true........you can never go back!

Growing up, I seldom missed a Thanksgiving game against aggy. It was a tradition, and of course, we usually won.

But after the BS they spewed when they fled to the SEC, I have no desire in my body to ever see them on the field again. They lied. They deceived. They blamed Texas for their discomfort and shortcomings. And all they got was a step down in a division of a conference. And they're completely satisfied with that.

I'd play Houston before I'd play aggy again. DeLoss said we'd never play those bastids again (Houston).