Baron

Longhorn News/Discussion (Non-recruiting)

Advertise on HornSports

aggy claims he is a fake and the only reason he is getting these times posted is because of the UT "conspiricy"....not secsecsec good enough.....you want proof he is over rated?....Bama didnt offer him.

14 hours ago, oldhorn2 said:

aggy claims he is a fake and the only reason he is getting these times posted is because of the UT "conspiricy"....not secsecsec good enough.....you want proof he is over rated?....Bama didnt offer him.

I've asked this a lot since Jan 2019 but didn't the Big XII go 3-1 against the $ec in bowls games? So that "not $ec good enough" crap is, well just crap.

of course it is crap. Not just this bowl season, but the last 3 years the secsecsec has like the 3rd worst bowl record of the power 5 conferences. For those keeping score at home that is the bottom half! Since most secsecsec teams avoid playing any power 5 team in the season (alledgedly because of the "tough" secsecsec schedule) the bowls are the only time they play them. the myth of the secsecsec has been exposed.

20 hours ago, tejasrulz said:

I've asked this a lot since Jan 2019 but didn't the Big XII go 3-1 against the $ec in bowls games? So that "not $ec good enough" crap is, well just crap.

But explaining that logic to an aggy is like trying to get a liberal to have common sense.

8 hours ago, drgilbert said:

Sad day

That makes me really sad. Have one of the pictures he took of The Tower after we won the 2005 National Championship. 

I saw the race he ran against Curtis Dickey, one on one, and won. May be wrong, but think it was at the Texas Relays one year. It was so thrilling. The stands were packed. 

We were so close to the track, and the speed was so stunning that it resonates, even now.

He just scorched the track at DKR. Daddy and I had a long conversation about the difference between people who have that kind of speed and everyone else that night. 

Hook ‘em!

2 hours ago, java said:

That makes me really sad. Have one of the pictures he took of The Tower after we won the 2005 National Championship. 

I saw the race he ran against Curtis Dickey, one on one, and won. May be wrong, but think it was at the Texas Relays one year. It was so thrilling. The stands were packed. 

We were so close to the track, and the speed was so stunning that it resonates, even now.

He just scorched the track at DKR. Daddy and I had a long conversation about the difference between people who have that kind of speed and everyone else that night. 

Hook ‘em!

Those were the days. Back when there was Ham, Lam and Jam.