Baron

Longhorn News/Discussion (Non-recruiting)

Advertise on HornSports
27 minutes ago, CharcoalPuppy said:

Who cares. Yes coach Herman is married and went to a tittie bar. This is hilarious a person accused of beating women is trying to make a big deal about a coach looking at women. Least he doesn’t beat em. 

1 hour ago, okiehorn said:

Who cares. Yes coach Herman is married and went to a tittie bar. This is hilarious a person accused of beating women is trying to make a big deal about a coach looking at women. Least he doesn’t beat em. 

I agree, from what I read, he was taking out High School Coaches.  Not Recruits.  I have been on many business trips and if the client wants to go to those type of places, you take them.  It's amazing how they are trying to spin this away from tOSU.  Mind Blowing

5 hours ago, okiehorn said:

This probably helps Herman get more cred with the players.  I will laugh my ass off if this backfires on OSU and Meyer.

6 hours ago, okiehorn said:

Let the first one among us who hasn't been to a strip club throw the first stone.

10 minutes ago, Daniel Seahorn said:

Zach Smith’s twitter rant made him look like an unhinged crazy person. Every time more stuff comes out from Smith/OSU they look worse. 

Maybe I shouldn’t say it but they way he is acting I wouldn’t be surprised if he doesn’t lose it and hurt somebody or himself 

43 minutes ago, North Texas Golfer said:

Surely there is someone close to him that can tell him how stupid this idea was? 

The guy allegedly smacks his (ex)wife around for the fun of it so I'm of the opinion that there's isn't much anyone can tell this guy...