News Ticker
  • Texas will face Oklahoma in the Big 12 Championship on Saturday, December 1st @ 11:00 AM in Arlington, TX. Game will be televised on ABC
  • Texas Basketball (5-1) loses to Michigan State in title game of Las Vegas Invitational 78-68
Baron

Longhorn News/Discussion (Non-recruiting)

20 minutes ago, drgilbert said:

It will be good to finally enclose the bowl and end the ongoing expansion project thing.

Who is willing to bet good money that there will suddenly be a kyle field expansion project should this project exceed 103K in capacity?

17 minutes ago, okiehorn said:

@Sirhornsalot @Daniel Seahorn @Slimer @drgilbert

A poster on TFB said “Ugh. Roach tore his MCL... bad news week”

tell me this is the first time you have heard of this and it’s false... I have read every practice report out there and never seen it mentioned.... 

Kerwin Roach, a senior guard on the basketball team, underwent surgery for a torn meniscus today. 

1 minute ago, North Texas Golfer said:

Kerwin Roach, a senior guard on the basketball, underwent surgery for a torn meniscus today. 

Just found that on 247 ok classic mix up.. all he said was roach. THANKS

Looks like Caden Sterns may be on his way to starting at S. He's running with the ones. 

Okafor is said to look much more confident this year and is being used at both LT and RT along with Karstetter and Anderson.

Slap my arse and call me Sally, Kirk Johnson is healthy again. I am told that he looks like his old self again and was told he could potentially be our most dangerous back this year, providing he stays healthy. I've always thought he was lightning in a bottle and just hasn't had enough touches to get it going. 

John Burt is running 2s and might be staying there if he doesn't make some noise. Devurney needs to produce.

TaQuon Graham is going to be a beast. A beast.

9 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Looks like Caden Sterns may be on his way to starting at S. He's running with the ones. 

Okafor is said to look much more confident this year and is being used at both LT and RT along with Karstetter and Anderson.

Slap my arse and call me Sally, Kirk Johnson is healthy again. I am told that he looks like his old self again and was told he could potentially be our most dangerous back this year, providing he stays healthy. I've always thought he was lightning in a bottle and just hasn't had enough touches to get it going. 

John Burt is running 2s and might be staying there if he doesn't make some noise. Devurney needs to produce.

You have been a Johnson fan from day one SHA, I sure hope he can get on the field and contribute this season.

On 8/7/2018 at 11:46 PM, Sirhornsalot said:

You have to be a certified bad ass to walk in and get reps with the ones this early as a true freshmen. Texas didn’t get to experience Jamal Adams, but they may have landed a player of the same caliber in Sterns. 

1 hour ago, Daniel Seahorn said:

You have to be a certified bad ass to walk in and get reps with the ones this early as a true freshmen. Texas didn’t get to experience Jamal Adams, but they may have landed a player of the same caliber in Sterns. 

Ha Ha, Jamal Adams is the same name that floated in my head. I saw JA play in HS (my son's team played his team). He was something else. I thought he was as dangerous with the ball in his hands as he was on defense.

I remember JA was taking first team snaps his first week of practice at LSU.