News Ticker
  • Texas vs Iowa State kickoff will take place on Saturday, November 17th @ 7:00 PM at DKR-TMS in Austin
  • Texas Football schedules Georgia for home and home series in 2028 and 2029
  • Texas Football ranked 13th in AP Poll and 14th in Coaches Poll
Baron

Longhorn News/Discussion (Non-recruiting)

3 minutes ago, Bear19 said:

Surly Is very much a UT board. I think what he was referring to is there are a lot of wise asses there. But I find it very entertaining.

And it’s free.

Thanks I’ll be looking into that!

3 hours ago, Bear19 said:

Surly Is very much a UT board. I think what he was referring to is there are a lot of wise asses there. But I find it very entertaining.

And it’s free.

You are correct. I thought I might get roasted for asking  the question.  It was my first post. It is a very entertaining board. 

3 hours ago, okiehorn said:

Shots fired.... shots fired.... boyd, Hager Vs Obo and mayfield . 2 fools that have already went pro talkin smack. Trying to stay relevant 

0127FC7A-1C00-4F95-9078-9C5E436EC73A.png

Once again mayfield shows his juvenile mind by acting like a high school junior again.  Isn't it time for him to realize he is in the NFL now and not playing Lake Travis peewee football?  Grow up asshat.  Oh wait, he isn't in the NFL he plays for Cleveland.

8 hours ago, okiehorn said:

Thanks! I never know what shaggy is when you all talk bout it. Always assumed it’s a Aggy board.  Is surly horns a anti UT board also? Because he said he was surprised he hasnt gotten burned yet lol

As for BH he did nothing but tag kylar, I agree everyone else did the mouthing. This is why I love this rivalry. 

Surly is definitely a Horns site.

Just be forewarned that you will read 100's of posts that are totally irrelevant to the topic of the thread for every one post that contains actual useful information. And, even then, saying "useful" is stretching it. Pretty much the only "value" that site brings is occasionally someone will post "premium" information from one of the paid sites. 

1 hour ago, North Texas Golfer said:

Surly is definitely a Horns site.

Just be forewarned that you will read 100's of posts that are totally irrelevant to the topic of the thread for every one post that contains actual useful information. And, even then, saying "useful" is stretching it. Pretty much the only "value" that site brings is occasionally someone will post "premium" information from one of the paid sites. 

Yea I got on there and it reminded me of a fb group I use to follow lol I could t handle it. I know it sounds childish but I can do without the F bombs and mouthin so much 

1 hour ago, Big Daddy Cane said:

Sad news for our first opponent next season. RIP!

Life is indeed precious. Man, I saw that flash before my eyes two days ago.  My son, driving a crew home from Roanoke, had a head-on collision on US 377 when several cars in front of him slammed their brakes on and he was unable to stop. He was going 40 and was on a bridge with no shoulder.

Brandon, my son, is okay. He's beat up, has 26 stitches in his right arm, but otherwise fine.

A crew member had to be freed from the vehicle using jaws of life. He was careflighted to Denton regional. He had a broken femur, 4 cracked ribs and some bleeding on the brain. Surgery yesterday morning to put a pin in his femur. He began physical therapy today.

So thankful they're both going to be ok. Two others in the back seat were not injured. Both guys in the other vehicle were not seriously injured.