Join Our Community

Do you bleed Burnt Orange? Come talk about the Longhorns! Registration is FREE and EASY!
Baron

Longhorn News/Discussion (Non-recruiting)

Texas Men's golf team with a resounding 1st place finish at the Raleigh, North Carolina regional. Team won by 27 strokes and Doug Ghim captured the individual championship as well. Well done!

http://results.golfstat.com//public/leaderboards/gsnav.cfm?pg=team&tid=15137

Both the men and women's are in the national championship tournament starting next week and are playing well. 

22 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Texas has a chance to beat 5 SEC foes in a row. If aggy pisses the bed against their SEC west opponents (which is completely possible) and Texas is moderately successful, I would consider that bitch slapping aggy back into place. B)

48 minutes ago, Baron said:

Texas has a chance to beat 5 SEC foes in a row. If aggy pisses the bed against their SEC west opponents (which is completely possible) and Texas is moderately successful, I would consider that bitch slapping aggy back into place. B)

Actually 6 if you count this past bowl game!

20 minutes ago, Oldmanastro said:

Actually 6 if you count this past bowl game!

Indeed! I stand corrected (but it was an SEC east team, so aggy may try to distance themselves from that one). :D