Join Our Community

Are you a fan of the Texas Longhorns? Registration is FREE and EASY. Join the discussion!
Sign in to follow this  
Aaron Carrara

Texas and the NCAA Tournament - CHANCES

TEXAS' CHANCES OF MAKING THE BIG DANCE  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Texas makes the NCAA Tournament? Tell us why!

• YES
    • NO

14 minutes ago, Aaron Carrara said:

Lots of "they're in," "they're out," "they might be in."

Let us know if you think Texas makes the BIG DANCE and why.

I don’t know if they will be in, but I think they deserve to be in over Oklahoma and Oklahoma state.

I think the resume is sufficient with nice wins over top 25 teams. We were also very competitive in our conference, the strongest basketball conference in the nation this year.

IMO, the entire conference minus Iowa State should be in the dance.

We all need to be big Xavier, Oregon, Arizona, and Auburn fans tonight! They all play fellow bubble teams that we don't want going on a run, and adding quality wins.

3 hours ago, TB14 said:

We all need to be big Xavier, Oregon, Arizona, and Auburn fans tonight! They all play fellow bubble teams that we don't want going on a run, and adding quality wins.

Not a good start as Alabama cruised past Auburn...

We are in, 100%, not even the last 4 in. I think we will be an 11 seed, outside shot at 10 seed but I care about the matchup more than seed. Out SOS gets us in, taking Duke, zags to OT. beating, Ou, Bama, TT. We have good wins. Just a couple close bad losses that could have made us a 6 seed. 

We are in, what’s chkn shit is okie state are going to be left out and Sooners In. Even though Sooners are 2-8 there last 10 and okie beat em 2 our of 3. And beat Kansas twice. I know this isn’t a okie st thread but it’s going to be screwed up when they get sent to the NIT when Trey Young and the Sooners should be there instead 

We’re in.  If we win one in the tourney I’ll be surprised; two I’ll be stunned.  

Trey Young is the reason OU gets in.  Bomba doesn’t hurt us.  They like stars in the big dance.  Dancing with the stars, if you will.