Join Our Community

Are you a fan of the Texas Longhorns? Registration is FREE and EASY. Join the discussion!
Sign in to follow this  
Jameson McCausland

***Series Thread: Louisiana Lafayette vs Texas***

Is Shugart fully stretched out to throw as many pitches as Kingham did?

PS Hamilton is making stuff happen in both games already. What we need from him leading off!

Horns take the lead in B5 after a missed call by Blue allows Hamilton a stolen base.  He's knocked in by Clemens with an RBI single with 2 outs.

Horns take a 2-1 lead into the 6th inning

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

Franchise Quest

• Latest Posts

• True but you still have Vacarro Boston and at least one other guy who can play stop gap. . . .REALLY hope to see Da Boys take a S in the Top 3 rounds.   Of course I am now REALLY hoping Indy comes after Irving and Dallas adds a high pick in the 2nd.   Of course then I hope they trade back a bit and add another 2nd or 3rd. My logic is, if none of their 1st round players on their board falls to 19, why not add more players from their 2nd tier talent pool.    
    • It's not necessarily that.  He isn't coaching the same game as he did at VCU and it makes ZERO sense.  We hired the "HAVOC" coach.  Even VCU threatened a trademark violation if we used that.   Year 1 he didn't press at all and the "excuse" was that he didn't have his type of player to do so.   Fast forward to year 3 (after the year 2 WORST record in UT history) and he still isn't running the offense or defense we hired him for. This alone should have him gone and what is confusing about it is that his lack of success should make him try the VCU type of ball.  Works for West Virginia so there should be no excuse. The lack of shooters also shows his half court "dribble until 5 seconds left then heave a shot" doesn't work wither so he should stress high tempo. All this tells me what I need to know.  He isn't a good coach.  He got lucky with a team that hit every shot one year.     He's a terrible coach.  ZERO X's and O's. Wasted every big man he had here wit ha lack of low post offense.   He can't be fired fast enough and we wont amount to anything as a program until he is.

• The Longhorns and the Sun Devils meet Monday at 8 p.m. CT in NCAA Second Round.View the full article
    • VCU to  TEXAS was too large a jump...lets cut our losses now and go shopping for a new HC...Smart is way in over his head

• Throughout the season, Texas Women's Basketball has looked inward, focusing on the team – the family – to push the squad to the next level.View the full article