Join Our Community

Are you a fan of the Texas Longhorns? Registration is FREE and EASY. Join the discussion!
CeddyB012

Calvin Anderson visiting Okie.

Crap. Was really hoping Calvin Anderson wouldn't visit Okie. Word is he's visiting this weekend and then will make his decision between us, them, auburn and mich. Don't like that Okie is getting the last word with him.. they have a spot for him with Orlando Brown moving on. It's not top flight panic mode but it does leave me feeling uneasy. This is a huge need for us and would be a huge gut punch to lose em to okie with how impactful getting that LT position figured out is and his connections to Austin. Losing out on him to the land thieves would be a huge kick in the balls.

26 minutes ago, Daniel Seahorn said:

If Texas is worrying about anyone in this recruitment it’s probably Michigan. I think him cutting his recruitment short a visit is a sign that he has an idea of where he is going already. 

Crazier things have happened in recruiting. He could go to Norman and get swept of his feet.. now idk how anyone goes to Oklahoma and has that happen but apparently it happens.

1 hour ago, CeddyB012 said:

Crazier things have happened in recruiting. He could go to Norman and get swept of his feet.. now idk how anyone goes to Oklahoma and has that happen but apparently it happens.

He could. But things have held pretty steady throughout this recruitment. He’s a pretty level headed kid and I feel like Texas has some things working in its favor here. 

8 hours ago, Daniel Seahorn said:

He could. But things have held pretty steady throughout this recruitment. He’s a pretty level headed kid and I feel like Texas has some things working in its favor here. 

Like...academics? ...home? ...good guys?