Join Our Community

Are you a fan of the Texas Longhorns? Registration is FREE and EASY. Join the discussion!
Jameson McCausland

***National Signing Day 2 Thread***

Imho, it's ridiculous that we are even discussing disappointment in the wr group. We have set fire to sooooooo many wrs careers with trash qb play. I'm just glad we got any still willing to sign. Amazing class, couldn't be happier with what the staff did. All that's left to do is #FIRETIMBECK

38 minutes ago, Bevostuntdouble said:

Imho, it's ridiculous that we are even discussing disappointment in the wr group. We have set fire to sooooooo many wrs careers with trash qb play. I'm just glad we got any still willing to sign. Amazing class, couldn't be happier with what the staff did. All that's left to do is #FIRETIMBECK

Which Texas WR careers were ruined due to trash QB play?  

33 minutes ago, Rotty22 said:

take it easy.  you can disagree without being disrespectful.

I don't know if she is a shitty mother or not but what she did was shitty. 

She made it all about herself by crapping big time all over her son's moment. After all, her son just earned a scholarship to a major university thus saving her ungrateful ass a shit ton of money that she doesn't probably have. 

1 hour ago, drgilbert said:

Maybe mom got something from 'bama for getting her son's name on the dotted line. Now she lost "it".

But, she found out the Florida was willing to go a little higher and she came back.

just hypothetically speaking.