Join Our Community

Are you a fan of the Texas Longhorns? Registration is FREE and EASY. Join the discussion!
Jameson McCausland

***National Signing Day 2 Thread***

5 minutes ago, java said:

I am so proud of our class, their enthusiasm, their pride, and their determination. Can’t wait to see them on the field!  

btw, did y’all see that Kirk Johnson had ankle reconstruction. I hope that means great things for his future, as well. 

Hook ‘em!

This class a real fire and emotion about them... it def feels like a special class. 

I have wanted to say something about Ingram’s delay in signing that I believed at the time and believed now. His visit to A&M, after first notifying our coaches, only solidified that belief. 

I think he delayed to achieve more exposure for his high school teammates, and possibly scholarships for them. 

Have a great night. Hook ‘em!

7 hours ago, java said:

I have wanted to say something about Ingram’s delay in signing that I believed at the time and believed now. His visit to A&M, after first notifying our coaches, only solidified that belief. 

I think he delayed to achieve more exposure for his high school teammates, and possibly scholarships for them. 

Have a great night. Hook ‘em!

Yup. I was never worried about him flipping.