Join Our Community

Do you bleed Burnt Orange? Come talk about the Longhorns! Registration is FREE and EASY!
Daniel Seahorn

Note On Keaontay Ingram

Per Gabe Brooks of 247Sports, Ingram took an OV to A&M this past weekend. Took several teammates with him and his mother and the Texas staff was aware of the visit happening. 

I’m still not worried here. Ingram has been courted by schools far and wide and I’m still expecting him to sign with Texas. 

3 minutes ago, Daniel Seahorn said:

Per Gabe Brooks of 247Sports, Ingram took an OV to A&M this past weekend. Took several teammates with him and his mother and the Texas staff was aware of the visit happening. 

I’m still not worried here. Ingram has been courted by schools far and wide and I’m still expecting him to sign with Texas. 

Its my understanding that Aggy invited the other prospects and asked Ingram to join them. The pretense was the other guys were aggy targets and "hey, it won't hurt anything if you come down with them and take a look."

2 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Its my understanding that Aggy invited the other prospects and asked Ingram to join them. The pretense was the other guys were aggy targets and "hey, it won't hurt anything if you come down with them and take a look."

Yeah I wouldn’t be worried. Some will freak out, but Ingram has been incredibly loyal to Texas since he committed. 

8 minutes ago, Daniel Seahorn said:

Yeah I wouldn’t be worried. Some will freak out, but Ingram has been incredibly loyal to Texas since he committed. 

And that's why I had mentioned he just wanting to enjoy the process before he signs.. Nothing to worry about 

6 minutes ago, HORNfromETX said:

Liucci (who is a complete idiot/aggy mod) said aggy snuck Ingram in this weekend without no one knowing. But Gabe Brooks said he let the staff know before going on the trip. 

I wonder which one to believe?

I’m going to trust Gabe who has always had the best source on his recruitment and not the A&M guys who all seemed clueless when it was reported. 

1 minute ago, Daniel Seahorn said:

I’m going to trust Gabe who has always had the best source on his recruitment and not the A&M guys who all seemed clueless when it was reported. 

Yeah, Ingram has been solid to us for a while. Nothing to worry about.

Brey Walker is an OU signee. lol You have to just chuckle at his posts.

Liucci 4:11p Staf$#@!
Worth noting: A&M has managed to sneak Brey Walker (OU), Vernon Jackson (Bama), Tre Brown (Bama) and Keontay Ingram (Texas) to campus without those programs being aware of it prior to the trips happening. That's what you call REAL recruiting and it bodes VERY well for the future, it's also why I wouldn't be at all surprised to see that happen again this weekend. Just not sure who that would be yet.