2. dillohorn

dillohorn

3. drgilbert

drgilbert

4. Bear19

Bear19

Franchise Quest

• Latest Posts

• I'm going with ou at the state fair... No other experience like it.... 
    • 3 scholarship QBs at a time is as many as you can keep happy. 4 and someone is leaving anyway. Assuming Sam stays for his 4th year we'll have 4 next year. And then 4 again the year after. Someone will leave. You just don't want to have 2 leave like we did this year. We are really exposed if Sam goes down and recruiting has nothing to do with it. Rising had a clear path to be the starter for 2 years. Guys just won't wait. 
    • If you ask me it all depends if you think you will ever make it to an OU game in the future. If so go with the LSU game. Love big games at DKR but the Cotton Bowl experience is something else. 
    • I have budgeted to make the trip from Florida for one game this year. Idk which game to go to LSU or OU. I haven’t seen Bevo blvd tailgate yet and it’s probably a espn game day night game. But I have never been to an OU game. money isn’t an issue, which one would y’all recommend?
    • Milroe has so much pull for the 2021 class that he is going to be an effective recruiting leader for other recruits.