News Ticker
  • Texas Basketball falls to #7 Kansas 80-78 in Lawrence on Monday night
  1. Marvelous Marv

Marvelous Marv

Franchise Quest

• Latest Posts

• Point to PD for the clever and humorous GIF. I guess we'll see in time.
    • Daniel is more informed on these things than I, so I defer final word to him. But from what I know, we're not in the ballpark for Sopsher. I think if we even had a foot in the door – it would be dominating this page right now. I wish I were wrong, he's a top player at a need position. From what I've heard, staff is focused on 2020 now and are probably going to wrap up 2019 with the Ira recruitment, a DL recruitment and later grad transfer market (college free agency). But TH is determined not to let eggy get the jump this year. Its working.
    • Ok, getting back on track, are there other 19 prospects the Horns are pursuing besides Ira and Shep?  Another RB perhaps or another Dlineman.  Speaking of Dline, are the Horns actively talking to Sopsher at all or is that a non-starter?
    • Regular snowflakes maybe but not entitled snowflakes they are loaded with gluten. 
    • Ok 2019 Recruiting Board . . . we're getting close to getting political. Never ends well and I don't feel like getting pissed off. This is our escape, gentlemen. I'm awaiting word on Ira, the OL from St Louis. Will he visit? Will Shep and Footking get a divorce now?