Join Our Community

Are you a fan of the Texas Longhorns? Registration is FREE and EASY. Join the discussion!
Sign in to follow this  
Jameson McCausland

National Championship prediction

Let’s hear some predictions on who is going to take home the championship tonight.

I got Bama 24-10. It is incredibly hard to beat Alabama at their own game, and that is what Georgia is going to try to do. Georgia ran the ball at will against OU (insert Mike Stoops joke here), and Alabama will surely be ready for the Bulldogs rushing attack. The Alabama defense was playing at a whole different level against Clemson, and a similar performance tonight would mean bad news for Jake Fromm and the Georgia offense. I think Alabama’s offense will find enough ways to move the ball to allow them to put up points and be crowned National Champs once again.

IMO, the frosh QB is good but is also why Georgia won't win this game. Bama has been playing lights out and returned some injured players recently.

Georgia will hang for a while, but Bama will roll.

Bama 27

Georgia 17

I'll go out on a limb and say NOT ou.

I actually don't care, but I'm going to root for the dawgs for no other reason than to further justify their #1 recruiting rank and 'Bama's lower trending rank.

Georgia +1 over Alabama

2 minutes ago, North Texas Golfer said:

Might have gotten concussed on play where he hit his head. Got up real slow and walked off slowly.

Dang, I would say bad luck but the freshman led em right down the field