Join Our Community

Are you a fan of the Texas Longhorns? Registration is FREE and EASY. Join the discussion!
Sign in to follow this  
Jameson McCausland

**Texas vs VCU Game Thread**

45 minutes ago, Jameson McCausland said:

Very questionable call against Kerwin Roach gives VCU 3 free throws. Horns lead is cut to 59-50 with 9:01 left.

You are too kind sir. That was a terrible call. Replay showed Roach swatted all air.

12 minutes ago, Oldmanastro said:

Glad they won, but gave up a 19pt lead. I’ll take glass half full approach. A win is a win, especially on the road.

They didn't win a true road game all year last year so yea, a win on the road is big for this team.

2 hours ago, Oldmanastro said:

Glad they won, but gave up a 19pt lead. I’ll take glass half full approach. A win is a win, especially on the road.

We didn't have a road win last year, so this was big. And VCU had a lot of incentive to win this game.

12 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

We didn't have a road win last year, so this was big. And VCU had a lot of incentive to win this game.

Yep, that's why it was a huge win. I must admit their student body well played the Smart lookalike. I wonder if he took a picture with his double before or after the game? That was hilarious!