Join Our Community

Are you a fan of the Texas Longhorns? Registration is FREE and EASY. Join the discussion!
Sign in to follow this  
Aaron Carrara

Holton Hill to forego senior season

I happy for him. I know that it ended sooner than we all wanted but he was a great contributor to the 4o acres on gameday. 

Hopefully this catches the attention of recruits. He never really broke out until herman got here and that has to say something to someone deciding where to go.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2018/story/_/id/21665021/2018-nfl-draft-primer-mel-kiper-todd-mcshay-answer-25-questions-prospects-rankings-mock-draft

23. Who's the underclassman who could use another year of development?

McShay: Texas linebacker Malik Jefferson. At 6-foot-3 and 240 pounds, he has NFL size and an NFL skill set. But he has technique deficiencies and doesn't play to his size. He needs to get stronger and continue to improve his ability to diagnose and attack plays.

11 hours ago, longhorn_mig said:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2018/story/_/id/21665021/2018-nfl-draft-primer-mel-kiper-todd-mcshay-answer-25-questions-prospects-rankings-mock-draft

23. Who's the underclassman who could use another year of development?

McShay: Texas linebacker Malik Jefferson. At 6-foot-3 and 240 pounds, he has NFL size and an NFL skill set. But he has technique deficiencies and doesn't play to his size. He needs to get stronger and continue to improve his ability to diagnose and attack plays.

He’s not wrong and this is a sentiment that is starting to echo amongst Draft analysts I respect.