Join Our Community

Do you bleed Burnt Orange? Come talk about the Longhorns! Registration is FREE and EASY!
drgilbert

Could Brewster be our next OC?

2 hours ago, drgilbert said:

Read on another site we are pushing for Brewster to be the OC. From what I read his coaching isn’t great but his recruiting is fantastic. Apparently we don’t want him to go to aggy with Jimbo this Sunday 

If Brewster gets hired anywhere it won’t be to call plays. 

12 hours ago, primal defense said:

Is Hamm saying as OC?

No. Hamm knows that Brewster is coming with Fisher. What he is doing is setting everything up so when that happens they can make a really big deal about Brewster turning down Texas and making it look like a big win for the aggies and Fisher.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Franchise Quest

• Latest Posts

• The team has an extra week of practice to fine tune a game that fits Shane. Work on routes, timing, etc. Hopefully work on running game more than previously. This coaching staff should be able to carve out a suitable offensive game plan with Shane, if that's what you know will go with and have extra practices. The hard part is generating the moxie and "It" factor Sam has proven he brings to the game. Hope the staff has the moxie to use acupuncture. All kidding aside.. moxie acupuncture!! Know who used acupuncture a lot? Jerry Rice. He used a lot of Chinese medicine treatments for recovery. Throughout the season as I recall. So did Steve Young. (worked in the Bay Area at the time, so seem to recall that) I started going to AOMA here in Austin back in 2005 and kept it up for several years with periodic visits. It definitely works. Can accelerate healing.
    • I have set up a new "sweet spot" in my Cass County hunting grounds. I've planted oats and rye about 50 yards from a new blind set up I've made. I also have stationed a drip for a scrape nearby and of course, the mineral block. Life will be good next month for me lol
    • Sam would be okay with it lol
    • What that has to do with Sam’s shoulder injury I have no idea. :-)
    • Down in Kaufman County all 3 of my duck ponds are full. Life is good.