Join Our Community

Are you a fan of the Texas Longhorns? Registration is FREE and EASY. Join the discussion!
  1. DBut82

DBut82

2. DMAC

DMAC

Franchise Quest

• Latest Posts

• I respectfully disagree.  Before the knee injury, Glass was the best player in the class.  There was no comparison in athleticism between Porter and Glass as the latter was a couple of tiers above Porter.  Glass wasn't the same runner last season coming off the knee injury, but as the season progressed, started to close in on his previous form.  I think with another off-season removed from the injury, people will once again see what all the buzz was about.  Glass has a chance to be special IMO and hope UT lands the young man.
    • Seems like talk going around is LSU may be the main competition, but they already have a RB commit and he would be the only 1 here.  Plus Orgeron has the program on a downward spiral and Drayton > Tommie Robinson.
    • He was at the opening in Florida this weekend. All the mods must have heard something about Cain. That's the 2nd or 3rd Florida based guy to CB him to Texas.
    • I've seen Glass play.  He is a player cut from the same mold as Porter.  And, like Porter, he was running behind an OL line as big as UT's - and probably better But, IMO, both would have to wait until Ingram graduates or goes to the league.  Neither are in his class as an RB.