Join Our Community

Are you a fan of the Texas Longhorns? Registration is FREE and EASY. Join the discussion!
Sign in to follow this  
Daniel Seahorn

Note On Connor Williams

When Connor Williams was fully dressed out last Saturday for the Kansas game it was safe to say it raised a few eyebrows. For awhile we’ve thought the All-American left tackle was done for the season and likely had played his final snaps as a Longhorn. 

Not so fast, my friends...

We’ve heard  Williams practiced some last week and is slated to do the same again this week in preparations for West Virginia. Barring any kind of setbacks during the week it looks like 55 will make the trip to Morganstown and be available to play. Getting him back would be huge for an offensive line that has struggled all season long. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

Franchise Quest

• Latest Posts

• Agreed, I’m not one of the okie thunder fans hat hate him because he left but a lot of curry has rubbed off on him. I was very pleased to see Westbrook not take his shit last night. Guy is a baller. The big 3 at warriors are pathetic role models. Green Shoulda already been kicked out of the NBA for his actions and Durant is following his lead. 
    • I’m gonna go out on a limb and say if we don’t get Waddle UT will still be mighty fine in that position for years to come. WR is stacked and this recruiting class seems to not be any different 
    • I was at the game myself last night. What stuck out to me more was how bad ou was based on previous years I've seen them. I was watching some of the game last night when I got home and I listened to the announcers talk about the top 4 seeding for the playoffs. It amazes me that there is a chance Texas could finish 5th and out of the Top 4. Guess we'll find out for sure on Sunday.
    • Jackson and Bell’s hudl links for those interested.  https://www.hudl.com/video/3/5310807/59ffd94702bc3413fc356ab4 https://www.hudl.com/video/3/5284010/59bffdde02bbbd11484ac812
    • Probably a contingency plan, but he had a very strong senior year and if he ends up at UTSA it will be a steal for the Road Runners.