Join Our Community

Do you bleed Burnt Orange? Come talk about the Longhorns! Registration is FREE and EASY!
  1. MikeV73

MikeV73

Franchise Quest

• Latest Posts

• Open note to Chris Nelson and Todd Orlando: Coach took away your belly rub celebration for fear of a taunting penalty. Understandable. I recommend you consider and allow a subdued version of the belly rub while walking back to the huddle, as in "man them sacks taste good," done personally and for the cameras -- and they will look -- so as not to show the crowd or the other team and thus no taunting. Problem solved.  #don't kill the belly rub
    • I think Ingram was hitting 7+ per click, not sure. Forgive him, for he was here the last couple years when 3 ypc was the best we could hope for.
    • You're not missing a thing.  I was just making an observation about 4.1 ypc being kinda of pedestrian in today's college football. There are 7 players averaging over 8 ypc, 12 over 7, 33 over 6, 77 averaging over 5, and 124 averaging over 4. Watson currently sits at #122.
    • 4.1 x 3= 12.3 yds First downs=10 yards What am I missing here?
    • It's still very early, but here it is just for fun.... Courtesy of USA Today Sports,  post Amway Coaches Poll for Week 4 in the CFB season.   ESPN's Projections for Week 4 are below (via Mitch Sherman and Kyle Bonagura): Kyle Bonagura Academy Sports + Outdoors Texas Bowl
      NRG Stadium, Houston
      Dec. 27, 9 p.m. (ESPN) Texas A&M vs. Texas Mitch Sherman Camping World Bowl
      Camping World Stadium, Orlando, Florida
      Dec. 28, 5:15 p.m. (ESPN) Texas vs. Boston College