Join Our Community

Are you a fan of the Texas Longhorns? Registration is FREE and EASY. Join the discussion!
Sign in to follow this  
TexasSasquatch

Kansas Game

I go down for a game once a year with a group of friends.  I, like a lot of you, are feeling the frustrations of this year's offensive turbulence and now the disappointment of a suspended player.  We will be there Saturday at DKR and tailgating before the game...we will be loud!  I want to focus on what little I can control so it looks like we will have a few big recruits present at the game so I am just encouraging anyone else planning to go to help provide a great atmosphere (even though it is Kansas)  for recruits!!  Hook Em'!! 

IMO, I'm anxious to see Thompson (Hill's replacement) in action. Kid showed flashes earlier this season. He's got skills.

You will not recognize the offense. We're playing Kansas. We will be heroes, if only for the day. lol

KU has this to think about . . . . although I'm sure they've watched from afar this season while we've played lights out defense, they may still view this as a shot at a win, having beaten us at their place last year. So it would not surprise me to see a very fired up KU team show up.

9 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

IMO, I'm anxious to see Thompson (Hill's replacement) in action. Kid showed flashes earlier this season. He's got skills.

You will not recognize the offense. We're playing Kansas. We will be heroes, if only for the day. lol

KU has this to think about . . . . although I'm sure they've watched from afar this season while we've played lights out defense, they may still view this as a shot at a win, having beaten us at their place last year. So it would not surprise me to see a very fired up KU team show up.

Loved that D Bowie song.