Join Our Community

Are you a fan of the Texas Longhorns? Registration is FREE and EASY. Join the discussion!
Sign in to follow this  
Daniel Seahorn

Top JUCO tackle Badara Traore To OV Texas

We were able to confirm with four star JUCO offensive tackle Badara Traore that he will in fact take an official visit to Texas as originally reported by Mike Roach of 247. Texas have a big need at the tackle spot and you can bet the House instant playing time will be a selling point. 

– Badara Traore: Orangebloods.com was the first to report the news but ASA College (NY) OT Badara Traore plans to officially visit Texas next weekend (October 21st) when Texas hosts Oklahoma State. Traore is a tough guy to get a read on, as he holds offers from schools like OU, Auburn, Georgia, Ohio State, and about 30 others. The thing is that I don’t think all of those offers are commitable right now. Traore is 6’8 315 pounds, so he’s a huge guy. The issue is that he tore his ACL last year and missed the whole season. I will say that Texas would take a commitment from Traore, at least based on what I was told.

He’s been healthy all season, but has been focusing more on the season than his recruitment. The only official visit he’s taken so far was to Auburn in late July. Traore told me that Texas is the only school he has a visit planned to as of right now. He is an early enrollee so his recruitment will be over in a few months at the latest.

Like I’ve said before, the weekend of the Oklahoma State game is going to be a huge one for Texas recruiting wise. – (Andrew)

http://texas.thefootballbrainiacs.com/2017/10/open-post-wednesday-october-11th/